Wednesday 4 March 2015

50 Shades of Grey

A few weeks ago I went and saw the highly anticipated movie "50 Shades of Grey". I tried to read the books before but I could never really get into them and as so many people were talking about the movie I had to go and see what the fuss was about. 


There has been a lot of mixed reviews regarding this movie. People loved it or hated it. For me I did not know how to feel about it.

I found the story was okay but then started to become a bit more boring towards the end. I personally felt that the two lead characters did not blend well together to create the type of relationship that they were suppose to have. 

I did expect more from this movie as there was so much anticipation built up around this movie and so many people were talking about it. We will just have to see what the other 2 movies have in store for us 


No comments:

Post a Comment