Friday 20 February 2015

T in the Park Line Up 2015 - My thoughts

The wait is finally over and the organisers of T in the Park have decided to announce the acts of the popular Scottish music festival. For me it did not disappoint!


These are the acts that have been announced so far for the festival which will take place in its new home of Strathallan Castle from 10th to the 12th of July. 


So far my favourite day is the Friday. Kasabian as a headliner act will not disappoint the crowd. Having seeing them a few times myself and being one of my favourite bands I would recommend them to anyone to go and see, especially with a Scottish crowd. 

Avicii on the Saturday as a headline act is very disappointing for myself as I have saw the DJ live in the past and he was nothing special. He is a good addition to the festival but maybe not the headline for the Saturday night. But there are many other great acts on the Saturday I would recommend people to go and see like The Libertines, The Script, Courteeners, Twin Atlantic and The Vaccines, which makes it up for myself.

The Sunday also looks like another amazing day for the festival. Finishing the weekend with Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will be amazing. I never got to see him at the last T in the Park he was at in 2012 was disappointing for myself but when I watched the set once I got home it was incredible and I am sure that the band will not disappoint the crowd.

For me personally this is a good lineup so far and will be looking forward to hearing more acts being announced.  

For more information on the festival go onto http://www.tinthepark.com to find out more and to keep up to date with update regarding the festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment